Posted on August 30th, 2013
At long last I’ve got a case sorted for the V6Z80P. I’d previously designed one for 3D printing but it was just too expensive to produce something that was reasonably sturdy. This time I’ve gone down the laser-cutting route and designed (or more accurately adapted) a snap-together case that is cut from flat 3mm acrylic (with www.razorlab.co.uk doing the honours). It’s taken quite a bit of prototyping to get the spring clips working acceptably well without breaking but here we are, finally V6Z80Ps PCBs worldwide have somewhere to live :)
Posted on August 20th, 2013
I’ve finally got around to getting myself a Commodore 64 off ebay and have made an article about various things like SCART leads, disk drive replacements, restoration, coding set-ups and what not. Have a read if you like.